Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No review, Just Banter.

Today I received a question from an ECF member asking why on earth I add in what I think about the bottle in my reviews. Perhaps this has maybe 1% to due with the fact that I am a perfume collector, and Bottles are a portion of the appeal. The REAL reason is that over the past year, I have ordered A LOT of different liquids from A LOT of different suppliers. Since I have ordered from so many places, I have gotten a shit ton of different types of bottles. Some have arrived okay, and others have arrived broken or half empty leaking all over the place because the supplier was too much of a cheap ass to invest in decent bottles. It's because of this that I throw in weather or not the bottle is a piece of shit, or if its a good bottle that will protect your precious liquid from the evil air that can hurt it... And end up wasting your hard earned money. Who wants that? Not me.
I wont mention the suppliers with POS bottles because alot of it happened last year, and maybe they have changed. This blog is for up to date reviews.

K, Thanks, Love you, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment