Wednesday, July 21, 2010

XtremeVaping.com Review

While browsing the ECF ( www.e-cigarette-forum.com ) I found a thread talking about super high MG nicotine, and Since I want to start mixing some of my own to make things more cost effective I decided to check out the website someone mentioned. wwww.xtremevaping.com I figured what the hell, I would check it out. I went to their website, and saw that 30ml bottles of 100mg liquid were under $20 So again, I figured what the hell, and purchased one.



The Deal:
30ml 100mg unflavored VG: $18.95
Priority Shipping: $6.05
Total: $25.00

The Bottle:
Classic thick glass bottle with Dropper top. Perfect for measuring while mixing.

The Juice:
I have yet to try it, since its so potent and I have nothing to mix it with yet. But it is clear, and I am stoked to start mixing! You can choose between pure PG, Or pure VG for your nicotine. I chose VG, As I plan to mix it with PG.

Shipping:
I ordered at like 10pm Sunday night, And It was here this morning! Now thats almost instant gratification!

I purchased supplied from a different vendor (Review to come) to start mixing my own liquids, So I figure this is a great start, and a good deal.

Check out www.extremevaping.com and start making your own liquid! Do NOT vape this straight, as it is 100mg nicotine, and you might die. Or get wicked fucking sick and wish you were dead. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment