Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TotallyWicked-eliquid.com Review *Redbull

This is from my first and only Totally Wicked order. I ordered one bottle of RedBull Flavored Super High liquid.



The Deal:
There was no deal when I purchased this bottle, But now they are 20% off. But... I still don't think that's a very good deal.
I paid:
RedBull 30ML 36MG PG: $29.99
Shipping: $6.99
Total: $36.98 for only 30ML.

The Bottle:
This is the reason their liquid is expensive. Its all to pay for the packaging. You receive one large box, and inside of that box is two smaller boxes. In one you have the actual liquid bottle with a generic lid. In the second box, you have a Dropper cap, so you have to combine the two yourself. Sure, It looks fancy... But at the end of the day we vape this stuff. We don't put it on display. The bottle itself is very nice, amber tinted glass to preserve the liquid. You also get a tiny 3ml bottle to fill up and take one the go. This back of the bottle actually lists all 16 Ingredients, So if you have allergies at least you can see what you're inhaling.

The Liquid:
This liquid is average. Vapor production is minimal, But the throat hit is massive. But.. That's to be expected with PG liquids. The flavor is strong. But after a while it starts to resemble rotten fruit, So I wouldn't recommend this as an all day vape.

Customer Service:
I had no problems what so ever with my transaction, And shipping was fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment