Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Updated Review: Boston Cream Pie

Alright, So I previously wrote a review on Tastyvapor.us 's Tasty finger, but wanted to reserve judgement on their Boston Cream Pie because it had no flavor, and I wanted to let it steep a little.
Here's the Review:



I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It never ceases to amaze me when I vape a flavored liquid, and for a second become totally confused because there isn't the yummy texture of the delicious dessert in my mouth, but the flavor is there. Tasty vapor has succeeded in putting one of my favorite pies in vapor form. It tastes EXACTLY like Boston Cream Pie! Down to the light pie crust flavor. This liquid has a great throat hit with out being too harsh. Its not too sweet, so it makes an excellent all day vape. Plus, Who needs to Diet when you can vape treats all day long? Clouds of vapor, due to the tough of VG I asked for. Yumm... I highly recommend this flavor. Im still shocked that the first day, I could taste nothing, and was slightly disappointed and didn't really want to test it again... But I'm sure glad I did. This liquid is amazing!

Be sure to snatch up the weekly flavors on sale for only $10! These change on Fridays, so get 'em cheap while you can!!

Current Flavors of the week are:
Banana Cream Pie
German Chocolate Cake
Kretek
Mojito


This morning I ordered $100 more from TV, So I will be reviewing more flavors later this week (hopefully) or monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment