Sunday, July 18, 2010

TastyVapor.us Review *Tasty Finger *Boston cream pie

I finally placed my first order with www.tastyvapor.us
I kept reading about how amazing the juice was, and so I gave in and ordered some.



*The deal:
Tasty Finger 30ML 36MG 20% VG
Boston Cream Pie 30ML 36MG 20% VG
As far as I know, Tasty Vapor does not do coupons. But... With prices like this you really don't need one. What what they do, Is have "Flavor Of The Week" sales. The usual price for 1oz (30ml) liquid is $15. With the flavors of the week, you get 30ML for $10!
Now that's a deal!
I spent:
Tasty finger- $10
Boston Cream Pie- $10
Shipping- $5.00
Totals: 60ML for $25.00

The Bottle-
Very sturdy, has a fine point eye drop style tip for Very easy refilling. I also LOVE the fact that the labels are handwritten.. They are like little recipe reminders so like if you loved it, you know exactly what you want, And if it wasn't just right, you can tweek it for your next order. :)

*The Liquid-

Tasty Finger-
I was planning on buying this one anyway, But I happened to get in on sale because it was one of the flavors of the week! *Bonus* Honestly I was slightly skeptical... Could it really taste like a "ButterFinger" like everyone says?
Yes. Yes it can. And it does. It tastes exactly like the yummy candy. Throat hit is strong, Vapor is great. And since these get better over time, I can't wait to taste it again in a week!

Boston Cream Pie-
Honestly, Everyone who buys "Fresh handmade" liquid knows that you should let them sit for AT LEAST a week. Sometimes they taste good when they arrive at your door, but most of the time they need to steep. (Unlike mass produced flavors sitting on some suppliers shelf that have had plenty of time to develop)
For me, This is one of those flavors. There isn't much there for me. I am going to let it sit for a few weeks, And post another review. It would be unfair of me to judge something that is half baked ;)


Customer Service-
...It leaves something to be desired. I thought I had a problem, and left a very nice, professional voicemail on their machine. Never heard anything back. I send a nice, professional email. Never heard back. In some ways, Now that I know what was really going on I don't know if I can hold it against them.
My problem was this: My tracking number said it was out for delivery on cali. I live in utah, and got worried that somehow my package was going to be delivered to some unsuspecting person in Oakland, and I would be out the $. After some help from the people on the forum, I found the Single paragraph on the TV site that says that for some reason their local post office uses the wrong status message but everything will show up to the proper destination. Which is great and all, But I would have never known that if it weren't for the ECF. I still haven't heard a peep back from TV about my "issue".. Then again I guess if I were TV I wouldn't waste my time responding to a "Non-Issue" either when there could be some real ones waiting.
I got my liquids... No harm no foul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment